How to Book
Select the tour you wish to book. Complete the booking form for all members of your party together with a cheque made payable to 'Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours' or your credit/debit card number to cover the appropriate deposit. If you are booking the tour less than eight weeks prior to departure the full amount must be enclosed. Unless otherwise stated, all IFBT tour prices are based upon half-board accommodation with two people sharing. There are a limited number of single rooms available for which a single supplement will be charged. Send the completed booking form as well as your cheque/debit/credit card number to Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours, PO Box 112, Rochester, Kent, ME1 2EX.We will confirm your booking within ten days of its receipt.
General Booking Conditions
1.Your holiday is booked with Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours, PO Box 112, Rochester, Kent, ME1 2EX, who fully comply with the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations, 1992.
2.There will be no contract between Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours and the Client until the Client has signed the appropriate booking form and paid the requested deposit and Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours has issued a confirmation invoice. Full payment will be due immediately for bookings made within 56 days of departure. In signing the booking form the Client accepts these conditions on his/her behalf and on behalf of all other persons named on the booking form. Failure to pay the balance on the date shown on the invoice (no less than 56 days before departure) may result in the cancellation of the Client's tour, with the loss of their deposit.
3. In the event of a cancellation by the Client the following charges will be made: 57 days or more, deposit plus any flight purchased; 56 to 31 days, 50% plus any flight purchased; 30 to 15 days, 75% plus any flight purchased; under 14 days, 100%.A full refund will be made if IFBT cancels the tour for any reason.
4. If Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours makes a major change or cancels the the holiday after it has been confirmed but before departure, the Client will have the choice of (a) accepting the cancellation of changed arrangements, or (b) taking another available holiday with Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours (if it is more expensive the Client must pay the difference; if it is cheaper Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours will make the appropriate refund, or (c) if a major change is made, cancelling the holiday and receiving a full refund.
5. Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours cannot be held responsible for disruption or cancellation in tour arrangements due to Force Majeure, i.e. unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, or adverse weather conditions.
6. General information concerning passport, visa and health requirements applicable to all Clients will vary between their nationalities and are subject to change. The Client is responsible for checking current requirements before departure. It is the Client's responsibility to ensure that he/she complies with all applicable requirements and takes with him/her all documents required for his/her holiday. Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours will not be liable for any failure by the Client to discharge these responsibilities.
7. British citizens must have valid passports for travel on all tours outside the United Kingdom. If visas are required we will advise Clients accordingly about procedures, obtaining them, etc. Nationals of other countries should ascertain whether visas are required in their case, and obtain them if they are.
8. Clients who book with Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours must have travel insurance to cover such things as medical treatment, repatriation, loss of property and cancellation charges. It is lunacy to travel without a valid policy. It is a requirement of travelling with us that Clients have adequate insurance cover. It is in the Client's own interest to do so. Anyone who is unable to produce such cover will not be allowed to travel.
9. Should you experience a problem during your tour, you should inform the tour manager who will endeavour to remedy the situation there and then. If this is not possible please address your complaint to our office within 30 days of returning home. We will then try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
10. Ian Fletcher Battlefield Tours reserves the right to end the tour of any Client who is deemed to be acting in a disruptive manner, spoiling the holiday for the rest of the guests. We also reserve the right to end the tour of anyone who is found to be actively using the tour as a recce for their own commercial purposes. Much as we appreciate the flattery, such people will find their tour brought to an abrupt end with no refund.